The hustle and bustle of our daily lives are overwhelming. If you conduct your daily activities in a conventional rather than smart manner, you will fall behind in this race. The product is designed to make our work easier and to make your shopping easier and effective we have made a list of the best heat gun for shrink wrap available in the market.
We have compiled this list evaluating the features, specs, types, functioning mechanism, price, user reviews, and after-sales support. If you have any questions I hope you will get the answer in the FAQ section or you can ask us in the comment section.
Best Heat Gun For Shrink Wrap Quick Features
1. Heat Gun for Crafts, Mini Dual Temp Hot Air Gun Tool for Epoxy Resin, Shrink Wrapping, Vinyl Wrap, Embossing, Electronics, Candle Making, Sublimati
- ▶ Variable Speed / Heat Settings: The only one of its kind, our heat gun combines a low speed/heat setting for delicate or detail work, with a high speed/heat setting for heavy-duty or high-volume work, all in a compact easy to handle package. It’s like having a mini-heat gun and a full-size heavy-duty heat gun all in one!
- ▶ Versatile: Perfect for crafts, automotive, electronics, embossing powders, vinyl wrap, HTV, epoxy resin, shrink wrapping, shrink tubing, shrink tube connectors, decals, wine bottle shrink capsules, EVA foam, transfers, acrylic, shrink film, cell phone repair, tablet repair, screen repair, soldering, jewelry making, wire connectors, butt connectors, wax, beeswax, soy, candle making, and more!
- ▶ Insulated – Ergonomic – Light Weight – Quiet: cheap mini heat guns get too hot to hold. Traditional large “gun-style” heat guns get too heavy and awkward to handle for extended periods. Chandler Tool saves the day with the perfect balance of compact size, light weight & low-noise to minimize fatigue on even the longest jobs
- ▶ UL-Certified – Be careful! Poor-quality heat guns are both a fire hazard & an electrical shock hazard! Most generic heat guns are not manufactured to North American safety standards & are not safety certified. Underwriters Laboratories “UL” is the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a heat gun without it
- ▶ Proud Global Company – Launched in a small LA loft, we now have team members and factories spanning the globe. We believe our tools should serve a form and function. If for any reason you’re dissatisfied, contact our customer care team; We’ll happily make things right!
2. Shrinkfast 998 Heat Gun, 200000 BTU Propane Heat Gun, Ready to Use with 25′ Hose, Regulator, Hard Case, and Wrench Made in the USA
- Shrinkfast 998 Heat Gun has up to 260,00 BTUs of power, which can easily heat and shrink materials such as polyolefin (PO), polyethylene (PE), shrink wrap, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and more. The 998 can allow you to bend and weld plastics as well.
- Sleek design which can be handled easily. It weighs only 2.2 lbs and is considered very light compared to competitive heat guns. It was designed for excellent balance, operator comfort, and quick and simple usage.
- The Shrinkfast 998 Heat Gun Kit includes the heat tool, 25′ propane hose, adjustable regulator, wrench for tightening fittings, high-impact-plastic carrying case and an owners’ manual. The manufacturer’s recommended regulated pressure is 22.5 PSI. We also provide a full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts.
- The heat gun is very lightweight, durable, and suitable for a variety of jobs. This heat gun is perfect for crafters, DIYer, or handymen. It’s also durable and powerful enough to be used on professional jobs.
- The Shrinkfast heat gun has a wide range of applications, there are so many uses for a heat gun from domestic and crafty, to car maintenance and home improvement. Heat gun is ideal for shrink wrapping, removing old wallpaper, paint strippping, plastic & tarpaulin welding, and other similar jobs.
3. Wagner Spraytech 0503008 HT1000 Heat Gun, 2 Temp Settings 750ᵒF & 1000ᵒF, Great for Soften paint, Caulking, Adhesive, Putty Removal, Shrink Wra
- DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The HT1000 Heat Gun offers a 750ᵒF and 1000ᵒF temperature setting to easily help complete household home improvement tasks
- HEAT GUN FOR HOUSEHOLD PROJECTS: Use this heat gun to soften paint, electrical wire shrinking, caulking, adhesive or putty for removal. Other applications include shrink wrap, bend plastic pipes, and loosen rusted nuts or bolts
- HEAT GUN ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS AND DURABILITY: The two fan speeds provide additional control to customize to your project needs. Features a corrosion resistant nozzle for long lasting use and integrated hanging hook to easily store on a peg wall or workbench
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation to help prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
- SAFE AND CUSTOMER CENTRIC: Wagner has been in the business for 50+ years and puts safety first, which is why our products are ETL Listed. This means it was tested and approved by Intertek to UL and CSA Safety Standards, unlike some poorly made heat guns which can be a fire or electrical hazard. Plus, if you ever run into any questions, our U.S based customer service team is also always happy to help!
4. 1850W Heat Gun Variable Temperature Settings 122℉~1202℉（50℃- 650℃）, DIAFIELD Fast Heat Hot Air Gun, Durable& Overload Protection, with
- Fast Heat Up & Adjustable Temperature — 1850W Heat Gun produces strong, stable power with quick heat up in only 1.5s. Variable temperature settings range from 120℉ to 1200℉ and includes two air flow modes: 250L/min and 500L/min
- 800H Service Life — The components of this hot air gun are made to last, and encased in a high-durability shell. Oxidation heating wire, fan, and mica board are all made of high temperature-resistant material, and along with a all-copper motor, support a product lifespan up to 800 hours
- Convenient to Use — The design of the flat Rear Cover and bracket is ideal for standing the heat gun upright to free your hands. Scientific ergonomic-design handle prevents strain injuries from long-term use and makes holding the heat gun easier for longer
- Wide Variety of Applications — 4 nozzle attachments are included to meet many different application needs. Ideal use for shrink wrapping, epoxy resin, shrink tubing, crafts, cell phone repairs, vinyl wrap, paint removal, electronics repair, and so much more
5. Genesis GHG1500A 12.5 Amp Dual-Temperature Heat Gun Kit with High and Low Settings, Air Reduction Nozzle, Reflector Nozzle, and Two Deflector Nozzl
- Powerful 12.5 amp motor 1500/750 watt
- High and low temperature settings for versatility
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces while Reflector nozzle speeds Thawing of pipes. 3 Position rocker type switch for high temperature, off and low temperature
- Includes: Two deflector nozzles, One reflector nozzle, and an air reduction nozzle
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproduction Harm
6. SEEKONE Heat Gun 1800W Heavy Duty Hot Air Gun Kit Variable Temperature Control with 2-Temp Settings 4 Nozzles 122℉~1202℉（50℃- 650℃）with
- ▶ 【Strong Power With 2 Modes】 SEEKONE 1800W heat gun provides strong power quickly heat up to 1202℉(650℃) in seconds. Two modes: I: 50-450℃, 190-210L/min; II: 50-650℃, 250-500L/min
- ▶ 【Variable Temp Control & Overload Protection】 Unlike other dual temperature heat guns, our heat guns provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat-type heating, the high / low switch on its handle provides air flow control. Temperature range from 120℉ to 1200℉; Our heat gun also possess overload protector to avoid damaging your heat gun and circuit
- ▶ 【Scientific Ergonomic Design & Wide Applications】 Seekone heat gun has a scientific ergonomic design handle can prevent repetitive strain injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders; Ideal use for shrinking heat shrink tube, shrinking wrap, heating PVC, electronics, cell phone repairs, removing paint or floor tiles, loosening rusted bolts, and other heating or thawing purpose
- ▶ 【Four Nozzles Accessories】 Deflector nozzle directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface; Two concentrator nozzles direct a concentrated heat flow to the work surface; Reflector nozzle disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface. Blast Capacity:250-500L/min
- ▶ 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 Full refund or return guarantee with lifetime free warranty. Anything happened about the product, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will be always here for you
7. Dr. Shrink SHRINKFAST 998 Heat Gun Tool, Black, Yellow
- 215, 000 BTUs
- Kit includes: heat tool, 25′ propane hose, adjustable regulator, wrench for tightening fittings, high-impact plastic carrying case and a professional training DVD
- Follow proper handling and safety guidelines
- Designed for quick and simple usage
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
9. Shrinkfast MZ Heat Gun Kit
- Adjustable 50,000 BTUs of Power -Safe w/Controlled Flame & Many Safety Features
- Lightweight & User Friendly (1.75 lbs)
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Manufactures Warranty
10. 3.3FT Power Cord Mini Hot Air Gun, CAIDU Portable Mini Heat Gun for DIY Embossing Shrink Wrapping Drying Paint, 300W Multi Function Electrical Hea
- ★Easy to use, Just keep 5-6cm distance from your amazing work and to heat it at about a 45 degree angle until completed
- ★The temprature can not be adjusted, but it can reach at about 200°C/390°F within a few seconds abstractly which heat up quickly and works like a charm
- ★Made of high quality ABS plastic outside and stainless steel inside, lightweight, simple and durable.
- ★WHAT YOU GET – 1*PINK Hot Air Gun, 1*Detailed Instructions
- ★12 month Warranty, [100% Money Back Guarantee] If you’re not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full product refund.
How to Choose Best heat gun for shrink wrap
Choosing the best product from its huge variety is difficult if you don’t know the important factors to keep in mind while buying it. This buying guide consists of all the important factors that one should consider to pick the right one to meet his need.
Here are 7 effective tips to make you a smart customer-
You must have a clear idea about the purpose behind buying it. Once you determine your purpose it becomes easier to determine all other factors.
All products have some essential specifications. But you may need some extra or special features. If you have any special requirements then look for that special feature that can meet that requirement.
The more feature you will add the more expensive it will be. Some features may require special maintenance. Sometimes people buy the heat gun for shrink wrap with special features but don’t take care of it properly and as a result, the longevity lessens.
3. Working Mechanism
If you are a newbie and don’t know how it works I would suggest you check the working mechanism so that you can understand whether you can operate it or not or you may need help from some experienced persons.
Experienced users often ignore the working mechanism as they are aware of it and that is ok. But you know the companies are always upgrading their product. So, I would suggest you check if any new feature is installed.
A good brand means the assurance of a quality product. But you know this assurance comes at a handsome price.
If you don’t have any problem with the budget then my suggestion is to go for well-known brands. Here is a problem too. You know – it’s not like there is only one well-known brand and if you have enough money you can just pick it from that brand. So, how will you choose a single one from several brands?
Well, every problem has a solution and so does it. When you have to choose a single one from several brands then choose the brand that offers it with all your requirement at a reasonable price or the lowest possible price.
5. Warranty and After-Sale Service
It is safe to choose it with a good warranty period. Most of the companies generally offer a warranty period of a certain time.
Though in the advertisement or before selling the seller assures about after sale-service it is not uncommon not to respond when any issue occurs. The manufacturers with a good reputation don’t do it for the sake of their business. So, it is better to buy from a renowned company that offers a good warranty period and also provides a good after-sale service.
We always look for high-quality products at low prices. But the truth is quality does not come at a low price. You know when you look for high-quality heat gun for shrink wrap at low prices, some sellers take the opportunity of that mindset.
If you find any seller who is offering it at a very low price compared to the market price be aware – he is selling a low-quality product. If you don’t have a high budget but you need it, go for the medium quality and maintain it properly. You know good maintenance increase the service life of it.
7. Customer Reviews
To get a realistic idea about the product checking the customer reviews is the most effective way. But if you don’t have enough time you can depend on us as we have selected our enlisted product checking the customer reviews.
Nobody wants to invest his hard-earned money in the wrong place. You also don’t want and that is why you are here.
We have done thorough research about every product to deliver you the right information so that you can make the right decision to choose the best heat gun for shrink wrap that meets your need. If you have enough time you can verify it by researching on your own.
Have a happy shopping…